fredag 22. februar 2013

A way to style it; Wedges

Wedges #1

Wedges #1 by ceciliebn featuring high top wedge sneakers
I compaired the  wedges with a cool printed pair of jeans, witch I adore! I also matched it with a leather purse to bring out the leather in the shoes.


Wedges #2

Wedges #2 by ceciliebn featuring a carven skirt
Again I compaird the wedges with leather details. The blue purse brings out the blue in the vest and fits perfect to the cute sunglasses!


Wedges #3

Wedges #3 by ceciliebn featuring colorful shorts
I paird the wedges with a cool summer outfit. Hghwaisted shorts that fits perfectly with a tank top w/ pattern so the outfit won't get to boring.


Wedges #4

Wedges #4 by ceciliebn featuring river island
A simple, clean and cute outfit. With the wedges the outfit gets more wedgy and cool! I love the ice cream shorts!

Wedges #5

Wedges #5 by ceciliebn featuring kenzo
More leather details! It's just a cool, edgy outfit with some lavender beauties!

I can't wait for summer to arrive and to wear the wedges in outfits like the ones above! Ps: I couldn't find the exact wedges that I have, but these are the ones that looked the most like mine.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

What do you want me to know or do you have a question for me, sweetie?