onsdag 25. september 2013

Todays Inspiration

Lonely | via Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/75483120/via/ceciliebn
The hair!

, Kayley Chabot, Marine Deleeuw, and Manon Leloup
Kayley Chabots cloths!

The outfit


abigaildonaldson:

Finale at Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2014

In love with this! Wang, you alwaus impress me! www.ceciliebn.blogspot.com
The show... just everything!


The shoes

A good book and a cup of tea

elucidatings:

im lonely :( looking for a tumblr gf to make famous ♡ any takers?
The book

Jeg er syk for øyeblikket, så jeg sitter bare hjemme og stresser litt over ting jeg egentlig burde få gjort! Ettersom at det ikke er så mye jeg får gjort med det, sitter jeg heller og ser på tumblr for å finne litt hverdags inspirasjon.

I am sick for the moment, so all I do is sitting home and stressing over things I should get done!
Since I can't do any of that, I'm on tumblr to find some everyday inspiration. 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

What do you want me to know or do you have a question for me, sweetie?